The grief process has no timeline as each individual’s experiences are personal and unique. At Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care we have a well-earned reputation for providing comfort, care and compassion as family members work through the emotions of grieving. These emotions may include sadness, anxiety, guilt, anger and relief.
Because Love Never Ends
As a grieving person, you may experience sleep disturbances, appetite changes, loss of concentration and forgetfulness as well as frequent crying. You may also find you have lack of energy, numbness and exhaustion.
Rainbow Hospice provides bereavement support to grieving individuals, families and communities dealing with loss and grief. Our Bereavement Team consists of experienced, licensed professionals who believe that grief is a natural and difficult response to loss.
The programs included in our Bereavement Support are funded through grants, donations and fees for service. Fees for families of Rainbow Hospice patients are waived.
- Hospice Bereavement
- Grief Counseling
- Specific Loss Support Groups
- Grief Workshops
- Interfaith Memorial Service
- Bereavement Information & Referral
- Clinical Consultation
- Community/Professional Educational Programs
- Volunteer Outreach Services
- Good Mourning for children, teens and their families
- WSS (Widowed Support Services)
- Polish and Spanish Language Support
- Grief in School
- Grief in the Workplace